Happy Langkawi Memories

Langkawi wasn't just doom and gloom because of the previous post.

I still had tons of fun at the local wildlife park, visiting the black sand beach and sky bridge etc.

The wildlife park had this giant cage where we could go in to feed the birds and they could land on your arm (and allow you to pat them) which was the best wildlife experience I had in awhile.

The sky bridge is just breathtaking, google it and see the image for yourself. There are some segments on the bridge where they constructed a glass see through for the ground. Definitely not a sight for the fainthearted.

There's also this chic cat who gave me a hard time as it refuses to look at my camera, nonetheless got a shot of it facing my camera briefly. (So proud of the second picture XD)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog