Enjoying my weekend so far... not the nights tho

It would take 5 pages worth of text to fully describe what happened for my weekend. So here's a summary of what happened.

But first of all, my 'weekend' here begins from Friday (18/11/2016 00:00AM) to Monday (21/11/2016 00:00AM).

I had sleep apnea / asthma attacks on the morning of Friday (~01:00AM) and morning of Sunday (Today ~01:50AM) which cost 2 nights of sleep to be gone just like that. Sleep apnea is really a horrible experience, you wake up in the middle of the night wheezing, having difficulty breathing and your sleep is really just gone from there unless you have the right home remedies available. Thus I was in really bad shape and out of energy for the following days but still carried our my plans and schedule and enjoyed them really well.

So I went to do sports activities with my homies as I mentioned in the previous post on Friday after work, which resulted in my Saturday being a rest day for me as my whole body was aching. It's much better now. I was literally motionless in front of my computer just watching videos and playing CSGO. It may seem unproductive to most people but I really needed days like this to relieve my stress.

Today (Sunday), began badly with the sleep apnea in the morning. But my breathing stabilised after awhile. So I went for a scheduled karaoke session (6 hours long | 12pm to 6pm) with a group a friends and I really sang my lungs out. I WONDER WHAT SONGS I SANG?? DEFINITELY NO KPOP...

After the karaoke session, I went to the airport to send my Indian Friend (the one who invited me to his house for Deepavali) off to Japan for his Overseas Student Internship Program. It was a really sad parting as I really enjoyed f*king around with him and working on projects together but nonetheless I wish him all the best for his Internship.

And for tomorrow, I've taken the day off due to the Deepavali public holiday-in-lieu to meet up with other homies for basketball and catching up as I haven't seen them in a long time after I started my internship.

Hopefully I'll have a good sleep tonight :D

TLDR; I shouldn't eat fried food which triggers my sleep apnea

Here's a photo taken at the airport:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog