HAPPY DEEPAVALI!

Did my first ever visit to my friend's house for Deepavali yesterday and boy was it awesome.

We spend a good 2 hours playing Ultimate Chicken House (4 friends were present) and I'm pretty sure our throats are all hoarse from the screaming and shouting. Obviously because it was so fun and intense, we were stacking teleporters over teleporters so ppl would be chain teleported to either death or victory (mostly death).

For some reason I just really enjoy the company of domestic pets so I spend a good hour with his cat as I didn't have any pet and his cat was so fun to disturb. He wasn't the kind that is hyperactive and is running around, he's just slacking on a chair. I'm not an animal lover btw, I'm only into some animals (mostly the cute ones like cats and dogs) and Insects are definitely a NOPE.

His family also ordered catering which was delicious. I tried mutton for the first time in my life and I asked myself why didn't I try mutton earlier. They also have this cauliflower which tasted like meat thanks to its texture and it was so addictive. Curry was definitely a 10/10 too. The meal at his house also increased my spiciness tolerance level XD

Then we enjoyed a Bollywood movie - Kabali which featured this Indian actor who was admired by pretty much all Indians and the movie was interesting. The plot was great, action was better but most of the time, it was just done to glorify the protagonist. He's like the Jacky Chan of Bollywood.

There was a short session of PS4 gameplays here and there (Naruto and Fifa) but that pretty much sums up the day at his house. I really enjoyed myself.

So if this friend somehow manage to stumble upon my blog and sees this post. Thank you so much for having me over and I would definitely go again next year.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog