Saturday Night Summary

So I had a stay over at my bro's house.

We had dinner together, played several random games and watched a movie (Jack Reacher) and played a lot with his dog - Happy.

As usual as I love interacting with animals, I played with Happy a lot although he's a little too hyper for me. I think he knows I'm close friends with his owner so he was especially excited to see me as compared to seeing his other friends.

YES I'M BRAGGING, HAPPY LIKES ME MORE THAN HIS OTHER FRIENDS. HIS SISTER SAYS SO TOO! XD

My mission to not sleep during the stay over failed as I knocked out at 4.30AM but still I enjoyed the company of my bros.

All in all, was happy to finally have a stay over at his house again and chill with my homies.

P.S. We had MacBreakfast in the Morning to wrap up the stay over. Photo's below but faces are censored.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog