A little story...

There are many times in our lives when we are hooked onto having fun and there's nothing wrong with it really. Everyone wants to have fun. We will make many friends and move on to hang out with different friends more frequently.

There will always be that few friends who always asked me for a hangout or play with them but I'll always reject them because of the desire to hang with other new friends whom I'm more familiar with now or just due to pure laziness. Nonetheless they never stopped asking me out but time after time again, I rejected them over and over.

I always feel heavy regrets when I look back at this... I've taken them for granted. Now they've stopped looking for me and we're all busy with our lives. It takes effort for people to ask you out and it takes even more effort to do so when they're rejected profusely. This is one heavy guilt that will go away, the worse part is I can't even make up for it now because of my busy schedule. If only I could go back to the past to spend a little more time with them. If I could, I would.

I'm typing this here to vent out my feelings XD I'm past the stage of feeling sympathy for myself. I'm moving on and trying my best to make sure history doesn't repeat itself. Sometimes I actually wished I didn't have as many friends because of this.

TLDR; Don't take others for granted. To all the people who made the effort, thank you so much...

Here's a nice song to go with the story:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog