Random Entry #Nostalgia 170103

Today would be a normal day at work had I not gone back to my college to catch up with my juniors. I'm member of the Japanese Cultural Group of my college (soon-to-be alumni) and it just so happens my juniors who are a level lower than me are graduating from the club and today is their final meeting with the freshmen (2 level lower than me) hence I went for the meeting after work.

It was really nice to see my freshmen taking over the positions of my juniors and the interaction between them just really delighted me. I thought to myself that all the contributions I made to the club was worth it when I saw the sight albeit the juniors are leaving.

FYI - as the 3rd year in college will become stressful, most students would graduate from their club at the end of 2nd year to fully focus on their academics/studies as we are fully aware that GPA is much more important.

That aside I also met with one of my freshman to swap the foil Dubu Xmas Edition card (the one I mentioned in my previous entry - New Year Happenings) and I got Chaebae in return (Chae Young).

That pretty much sums up my day! Hope you enjoyed your day as well!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog