Today would be a normal day at work had I not gone back to my college to catch up with my juniors. I'm member of the Japanese Cultural Group of my college (soon-to-be alumni) and it just so happens my juniors who are a level lower than me are graduating from the club and today is their final meeting with the freshmen (2 level lower than me) hence I went for the meeting after work. It was really nice to see my freshmen taking over the positions of my juniors and the interaction between them just really delighted me. I thought to myself that all the contributions I made to the club was worth it when I saw the sight albeit the juniors are leaving. FYI - as the 3rd year in college will become stressful, most students would graduate from their club at the end of 2nd year to fully focus on their academics/studies as we are fully aware that GPA is much more important. That aside I also met with one of my freshman to swap the foil Dubu Xmas Edition card (the one I mentioned in my pre...
Comments
Post a Comment