Aishhhh... Why do I always look for trouble...

Dear readers,

If you've been reading my blog entries, you would know I was in this school club called Japanese Cultural Group. I've attended every annual camp possible held by the club (1 year as participant, 2 year as helper) and it's fun and all to join as a participant but going as a helper... just not my cup of tea.

I'm probably not in the right mind. But either way, I just signed up to be a helper for the upcoming annual camp by the club again when I know it's gonna be FUCKING time consuming and really not even fun for me honestly. 

It's just really tense for me half the time there due to my experience in the committee and the constant worry of certain things the committee expects from me whether I'm still in or not.

But all these is not enough to get in the way to ensure the happiness of a friend of mine who really wants me to join the camp with him as it was our final year.

AISHHHH when I think about the training sessions that are going to come and etc. I know some of you may be saying "Why not just part ways with them and look for new friends if you're so stressed by it" as my family and friends (outside of the club) would say. But I'm just cool like that huehuehue, not sure why too.

I'm sure everyone has one of those things that they really really really hate but will never harm it anyways.

My bros in Birthday Suit (another clique of mine outside of the club) is not gonna like it if they hear about this.

TLDR; Just babyraging in advance before the real thing hits me

TLDR2; WANNA KNOW WHAT'S WORSE? MY CRUSH IS IN THE CAMP COMMITTEE, PROBABLY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GO OUT WITH HER BECOS SHE'S SO BUSY

kill me now Best Regards,
William aka G-Dragon (Brazen af)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog