Random Blog Entry 170220

The video below will explain my weekend pretty much.


Also I've been doing videos regularly which means lesser time for my blog, I'm aware my Summoners War Rune showcase and KPOP Fan Fiction has been discontinued for awhile but I promise I'll work on them soon.

I'm going to get busier now with IT tech show coming up and camp training to attend. So I'm probably going to be juggling between:

-School Diploma Stuff (IT tech show, Final Presentations, etc.)

-Making videos & Streaming

-Part-time job (After intern ends on 28 Feb 2017)

-THIS BLOG (Fan Fiction, etc.)

-Game Development (A project my friend pitched to me)

-Hanging out with friends & family* (Probably can vlog with my friends to save time too)

-Video games (I'm doing this along with video making probably to save time)

-Free running training (Yes, I wanna visit a trampoline park soon to learn flips and tumbles xD)

-Dancing (Anything from KPOP to Hip Hop to BBoy, probably recording it for video too)

-CAMP TRAINING GDI

YUP SO MANY THINGS I WANNA DO HAHAHAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog