Random Blog Entry 170207

Dear Readers,

Yesterday's stream was awesome. Asides from my friends who were there to support me, 2 genuine public audience (whom I thought was my friends who were trying to troll me) came to watch my stream and the chat box was so active the whole time.

The atmosphere was so lively and everyone was happy and chatting and nice. I experienced like for real what streaming is like yesterday. Multitasking like crazy. I had to converse with my viewers (reply to their questions etc.), play the game that I'm playing and play the next song on request. But still it was an awesome experience, I hope every stream would be like this.

Also my juniors from my club came over for a CNY hangout (which was before my stream at night) and we gambled (with fake chips) all the way. I got rekt'd.

But yea all in all awesome Sunday yesterday and I hope you guys enjoyed your weekend too!

https://www.twitch.tv/wilakuma

Best Regards,
William

Comments

Popular posts from this blog