Random Blog Entry 170208

Dear Readers,

I find streaming so addictive now HAHAHA. It's like a newfound hobby. I guess I love attention after all, or maybe its something else. Part of my love for streaming is how much I can customise my channel/stream to my own liking such as playing a GFriend GIF when someone follows me and designing my own channel to give off a nice feel.

But most importantly, I meet new people. Most of them come and go but its a really good experience to be interacting with all dem peeps from around the world. I haven't met anyone who's too rude or of a troll yet and most of the people who watches my stream are my friends anyway soooooo yea...

Now I'm asking up down left right for permissions from people to use their music on my stream as I'm using copyrighted music currently xD Which isn't a problem cause I'm still not a twitch partner yet, I'm not making money out of Twitch or Youtube. But I don't intend to deny the opportunity to make money out of Twitch and Youtube if the chance arises so I better keep to their regulations for music copyrights XD

Asides from that, yeaaaa. Hope you, who's reading this is having a good day!

Stay Happy,
William

Comments

Popular posts from this blog