Post CNY Blog Entry 170204

Yessss, part 1 of the vlog has been done. I'm sorry it took so long, this is because apart from making videos I'm also streaming now on Twitch which takes up a good amount of my free time which means lesser time allocated to making videos.

But I love both of my hobbies, making video and streaming. It makes me feel like I'm being productive and just really puts me at comfort knowing that I've actually produced something or done something. Not that I don't wanna just lie around all day watching videos but I just don't feel at ease if I'm not at work on something.

My Chinese New Year celebration so far is still awesome, my cousins residing in Singapore came over last night for a CNY hangout and we gambled for a bit and had dinner together. Speaking of which, some of my friends will be coming over tomorrow too for a CNY hangout.

So far so good, in regards to my CNY celebration.

Link to my Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/wilakuma

And of course, my vlog part 1.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog