Is it the right time to ask?

Dear Readers,

I don't know if it's the right time to confess to my crush but hanging out with her is difficult because of how busy she usually is. She has to take care of her house chores, work part time and tend to school stuff. Perfect wife material in my opinion xD

But yea back to the point. Whenever I have the opportunity to go out with her, I don't have the f**king balls to confess to her and I don't want the atmosphere to become awkward all of a sudden. THE ATMOSPHERE IS ALREADY PRETTY AWKWARD as we hang out normally.

I just met with her today for lunch and did some minor grocery shopping with her. She has this personality of an auntie already despite her age, which I found really cute. Most of the people around me are asking me to confess. Also I really treasure all the time I have with her, saddens me when we part but OBVIOUSLY I CAN'T SHOW IT RIGHT?

I know I should definitely confess and after so many "Next Time" when I'm hanging out with her, I still haven't confessed. I'm not even at the stage of holding her hands yet. I think part of me still wonders if she actually has the same feelings I have for her hence me not confessing yet.

But I know I should really really really confess soon. Really.

Love Yall,
William

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog